BUSINESS LAW WITH TEETH
People doing business know how complex it is. Questions about formation, taxation, liability, employment and compliance with regulatory bodies cannot be put off. A business without a lawyer to address these questions is doing a battle in the marketplace unarmed.
Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC, serves as legal protectors for numerous businesses in southern Connecticut. We help young businesses get off on the right foot, and we help established businesses keep their operations humming from a legal standpoint.
Effective Legal Solutions For Business Problems
These are just some of the areas our attorneys address:
- Preformation and formation issues
- Financing options/structures
- Creating a team of resources (accountants, human resources professionals and others) that businesses can turn to as needed
- Fending off legal challenges
- Resolving disputes in court or at the negotiating table
- Transactional assistance, including buy-sell documentation
- Real estate law
- Liquor law
- Handbooks and employment policies
- Employment agreements
- Noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Trade secret protection
- Bank financing
- Tax issues
Can our lawyers resolve every legal issue that comes up in your business? Probably not. But we will find someone with the special knowledge to solve that problem.